Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 18 December 2012

The Journey Of The Magi Has Begun...

...in rich, colourful silks.
I just hope they get to where they are supposed to be by January 6...  :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours! Just what I'd expect them to wear. That's quite a stash you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorg-e-ous colours! I often wondered how those blokes kept their rich robes looking so good in the sandy desert.....there must have been the odd Mrs Magi or two in the background, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In all that beauty, they will, they will!!!!!
    mfs

    ReplyDelete