Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Heads Up, Moncton!

If you are looking for Sew Karen-ly Created...patterns in the Moncton area, The Covered Bridge Quiltery has a new supply in stock.
Tell them Karen sent you :)

1 comment:

  1. That was one of my stops while on our way back from PEI. It is a beautiful store and I did see your patterns . Of coursr I sang your praises and the shoppers in the store at the time were envious that I was enrolled in one of your classes... :)
    They have lots of projects made up for inspirations. I wanted to make them all of course and the lady who served me was so kind and helpful. I have a picture of the inside of the store on my "On V A C A T I O N" post.

    ReplyDelete