Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase. The picture above shows "Meadow Song"; you can download the pattern here.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, 1 June 2012

Shhhh...


Don't tell Polly...but I am at the half-way mark on the string blocks. I managed to get a picture while she napped.

4 comments:

  1. i won't tell her how gorgeous they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoo hoo Polly......wake up Polly.......! It's coming together very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. : )
    Those colors in the strings look SO rich together! (oops... am I typing too loud?)

    Karen, thanks so much for the lovely post the other day. I made a big long comment and then it disappeared into cyberspace.

    Anyhow - too bad photos aren't allowed. It sure would have made some nice keepsakes!
    : )

    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I won't tell Polly.

    ReplyDelete