Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 30 May 2012

ISO A Prairie Dress

I am off today to Quilt Canada to see this gorgeous creation by my friend Moniker Kinner -Whalen in person. Monika's Prairie Dress is part of the National Juried Show which opens today in Halifax, N.S. I can't wait to see it!
(Confession is good for the soul: Please forgive me, Monika; I lifted this picture from your blog without asking, for this surprise post. You know I'm not one to break the rules :)

4 comments:

  1. 'Not one to break rules'!??? I nearly fell off my chair reading that one! HAHAHA (wink wink)

    Have fun Karen! Lifting the dress is no problem! It was very sweet : )

    ~Monika
    really in awe of all you have done for me...

    ReplyDelete