Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday 5 August 2011

IQF Long Beach Pictures

Once again the long arm of the sisterhood of quilters has reached out and snapped the shutter on several cameras for me. I am grateful that quilters have such generous hearts. Here's a shot of the Convention Centre where the show was held last week.
Look at this carpet in the foyer - I can see this being a beautiful quilt design :)
My blog-friend Marilyn had emailed in advance that she would be working the show as a white-glover and would try to get into the O Canada exhibit to see my quilt if time permitted. When she got her post assignment prior to the show, guess where she had been placed to work? Yup - the O Canada exhibit. Kismet! If you'd like to see pictures from the show, check out Marilyn's and Angie's blogs. Angie even did a separate, special post named in my honour - now how cool is that ? *-)
Thanks to all who sent photos; it helps soothe the sting of not being able to attend and see one of my quilts hang in such a prestigious show.

2 comments: