Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 18 October 2010

Crazy Quilt Demonstration & Display

Dayle's Department Store was a busy spot during the Festival with their displays, quilt block contest, and fabric specials. Vera McInnis was there Thursday afternoon to demonstrate how she stitches her "crazy quilts."
Her quilts are lovely and the stitching is all done by hand.
This sign pretty much says it all!

2 comments:

  1. I have loved seeing all your recent pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing Vera's crazy quilts in person. Such personal touches. I have always had a crazy quilt on my To-Do List.

    ReplyDelete