Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 14 October 2010

1st Annual Victoria Quilts Display & Workshop

This morning at the Masonic Hall on Lawrence Street, the Tantramar Chapter of Victoria Quilts Canada held their first display of cancer comfort quilts. This crew of volunteers has been busy getting quilts completed, and were working at basting another...

while Karen and Sherri quilted more:

Perhaps tomorrow I will win this lovely basket of goodies!

For more information on the Tantramar Chapter of Victoria Quilts phone 667-3294.

1 comment:

  1. I am afraid I missed this display today. I was however; in the company of a member of this chapter yesterday and was surprised to hear that this chapter is the "one and only" in Nova Scotia. Having said that, my Hubby read from the Reader's Digest (Sept/2010) last night, an article stating that "more women in Nova Scotia die of cancer than any other province in Canada". I think that perhaps I will look into what I can do in our chapter.

    ReplyDelete