Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Blog Hopping

No wait...that's a frog hopping...Anyway, skip on over to Joan's blog to see what she's done with my Maritime Beauty pattern. It's neat to read where she found inspiration to attempt it - way to go, Linda! Joan's piece is going to be so much fun to bind - I love how snugly bias binding hugs those curved edges.

A short newsletter went out earlier today, so if you haven't received yours, please email.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your "Tropical Farrago" quilt at an all-NY Beauty show in Cooperstown. That would be a great show--if you go, please take pictures and post them on your blog! They're definitely my favorite quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen..The pattern is so well written and easy to follow.. I can't wait to make another one. I had seen your quilt kit in the Keepsake Quilting catalogue... I love it!

    ReplyDelete