Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase. The picture above shows "Meadow Song"; you can download the pattern here.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Blog Hopping

No wait...that's a frog hopping...Anyway, skip on over to Joan's blog to see what she's done with my Maritime Beauty pattern. It's neat to read where she found inspiration to attempt it - way to go, Linda! Joan's piece is going to be so much fun to bind - I love how snugly bias binding hugs those curved edges.

A short newsletter went out earlier today, so if you haven't received yours, please email.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your "Tropical Farrago" quilt at an all-NY Beauty show in Cooperstown. That would be a great show--if you go, please take pictures and post them on your blog! They're definitely my favorite quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen..The pattern is so well written and easy to follow.. I can't wait to make another one. I had seen your quilt kit in the Keepsake Quilting catalogue... I love it!

    ReplyDelete