Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase. The picture above shows "Meadow Song"; you can download the pattern here.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, 2 April 2010

Right On Cue

My cactus blooms three times a year: Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. It always amazes me that no matter how early or late Easter falls, the cactus knows when to bloom. One small wonder in a world filled with wonders.
Happy Easter to all.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    My cactus, which has only ever bloomed at the beginning of December (before Christmas), had one bloom last week (before Easter). It is amazing how consistent they are!

    ReplyDelete