Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday 28 August 2009

Show Me More!

Another Selvedge Tote from the "Show Me" state - Missourians (?) sure live up to their motto!

Darlene Sforza of O'Fallon loves purple, so her bag is trimmed in purple check with matching lining and handles. She has a couple more planned as Christmas gifts, and will keep sewing until her selvedge supply runs out. Sounds like me...what a great incentive for us to keep buying fabric! Darlene has previously made a Purple Zinger selvedge quilt so it sounds as though she goes through quite a bit of fabric.
Thanks so much Darlene for sharing the picture of your gorgeous tote bag.

2 comments:

  1. I was just checking some quilt links when I came across your site and I am really impressed here with all the things I see ,so I will be stopping by often to see what you are up to.
    BUT I have to tell you...it is fall here now and so things are losing their bright colors, so when I saw this bag of Darlene Sforza's ..it just yelled " SPRING Time" with the lovley colors and that purple just sets it off!!! This is so pretty I can't wait to make some of them too :)))
    Tracy :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours in that bag - love the purple, it really makes the selvedges sing!

    ReplyDelete