In addition to this exhibit, I also have the following appearances scheduled:
- July 1 - Canada Day - A display of patterns, book and quilts at the Visitor Information Centre at the Nova Scotia/New Brunswick border. 9 am - 8 pm
- July 11 - Atlantic Canada Author's Day - Display and book signing at Coles, Amherst Centre Mall 10-11 am
- July 20th - Timeless Stitches, River John (tentative)
- July - Five Islands Bazaar (tentative)
- August 18th - A display of patterns, book and quilts at Fabricville to greet a quilt cruise ship visiting Halifax that day (time to be confirmed)
If you happen to be in any of these areas this summer, it would be great to have you stop by and say hello.
The brochure for Nova Scotia Fibre Festival is now available, and the organizers have put together a fabulous lineup of activities. I understand the workshops are filling up already so if you are considering attending, don't wait to get your place reserved.