Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 6 January 2009

More Beauties

Here's another Maritime Beauty, sent in by Sharon from Oxford, N.S. This was made for a Christmas gift, and she has chosen colours to match the recipient's home. Done with only two colours in the centre, this version has a very classy, uncluttered look.
Sharon had previously sent a picture of her first centrepiece; if you scroll down through the blog postings to December 10th, you will see that one. Shortly, I will have the pictures all collected and posted on Sew and Tell , but there are so many other fun things calling my name at present...including some new silk...
My own latest NYB still needs about a dozen blocks, and then I'll start to piece the borders. Naturally, I have left the most detailed blocks to the last, but it is coming nicely and has been a pleasure to stitch.
It's important for us to take breaks, and find time to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment