Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Bernice's Beauty

Last week I heard whispers that there were a lot of Maritime Beauties from the workshop almost finished. Bernice has beaten everyone to the punch and gets to have her Beauty posted first. It is indeed a beauty! You can click here to see it on the Sew & Tell page of my website, along with a few others. Great job, Bernice. Was there a special occasion for those flowers? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love dropping by your site each day to see whats new and to get ideas on things to make and when I saw this i just had to drop a line to tell you and Bernice..What a BEAUTIFUL centre piece this is !!! The border just sets it off!! I love the colors as they all seem to blend but yet they all stand out too. She has a good eye for color .It is just gorgeous!!
    She deserves that bouquet of flowers for a job well done.:))

    ReplyDelete